Rare Signed Photograph of Humphrey Bogart and Third WiFe, Mayo Methot Bogart on their European Tour during WWII
This black and white photograph of Humphrey Bogart and his third wife, Mayo Methot Bogart, is signed by both in faded black ink. The photograph is addressed to a Jack Harris and dated in the same handwriting December 23,1943. The pair had an incredibly tempestuous, destructive marriage. At the time of this photograph, the marriage was already in its final stages. They are seen in this photo in Naples during their European tours entertaining the troops during WWII. Prior to this trip, Bogart had met his next and final wife, Lauren Bacall. The two started an affair. This is likely one of the only photographs of the pair together during his affair with Bacall. The back features a handwritten description of the context and location of the photo in black ink. The photo is accompanied by a 4" by 6" brown unaddressed envelope with "Humphrey Bogart and his wife, Refer to Harris" written on the back in black ink. This one of a kind item is in very good condition.
For an additional $195.00, this item can be framed to your preference. Please contact us for further information.BAO / NY / 3-16-16
Specifications of Photograph
|Subjects:||Humphrey Bogart and Mayo Methot Bogart|
|Dimensions/Size:||3" by 5"|
|Date:||December 23, 1943|
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at