RARE JAEGER-LECOULTRE Lapis MEMOVOX
TRAVEL ALARM CLOCKCIRCA 1960'S - $10,000.00 VALUE
The hinged stand case is made of beautiful Lapis with engraved black Roman Numerals bezel, crowns, and snap-on case back.The dial is a lovely Champagne sunburst with printed black dots. The piece has black and yellow luminous Obelisque and Black Fils hands. There is an alarm time subdial, date aperture, and minutes inner ring.
The alarm sounds within 1 - 2 minutes on the preset time, which is the norm for alarm time pieces. In order to have multiple alarms during the day, you must wind up the alarm section. This will give you the alarm sound and is a very discreet bell sound-- not loud or blaring. Jaeger LeCoultre is the master of MEMOVOX and portable alarm pieces, time pieces, and more. This one was made in 1960's. The time of production can be seen in the 1960s inspired design aspect of the in the case work.
Please note that the service guarantee is 2 years from the date of sale.
Jaeger-LeCoultre Memovox Travel Alarm Clock
Switzerland, circa 1960's
Manual movement, caliber 911, 17 jewels, No. 1228749; hours, minutes, seconds, date at 3 o'clock, alarm
Specifications of Watch
|Brand:||Jaeger La Coultre|
|Features:||Alarm Subdial, Date aperture, minutes inner ring|
|Case Shape :||Square|
|Condition :||Very Fine|
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at