President William Howard Taft Personalized Note with Signature May 9th, 1924
This notecard written by President William Howard Taft is a remarkable one of a kind piece. The note reads, " This notecard written by President William Howard Taft is a remarkable one of a kind piece. The note reads,With Pleasure / and with best wishes / Sincerely yours / William H. Taft / Washington / May 9th 1924". President William Howard Taft served in office from March 4, 1909 to March 4, 1913. Following his Presidential term and at the time this note was written, Taft served as Chief Justice of the United States from July 11, 1921 to February 3, 1930. President William H. Taft was urged to run for president by his predecessor, President Theodore Roosevelt. While in office, President William H. Taft focused on issues in the Far East and Latin America. The note is not addressed to anyone specifically, but based upon the sentiment of the note, we can assume the recipient was close to President William H. Taft. The note likely accompanied a gift. This rare piece of American History is in perfect condition.
For an additional $195.00, this piece can be professionally framed to your preferences. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Specifications of Document
|Signed by:||President William H. Taft|
|Approximate Dimensions/Size:||2.25" by 4.5"|
|Dated:||May 9th, 1924|
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at