Patek Philippe 5085 Neptune Skeleton Back Wristwatch Moonphase Power Reserve 240 in Stainless Steel - $50K VALUE
This rare Patek Phillipe Skeleton Back complication is in stunning condition. Watch reference - 5085 / 1A. The watch has a Stainless Steel case (approximately 39 mm diameter and 9 mm thick), Stainless Steel crown, sapphire crystal case back, SS smooth bezel, Neptune bracelet. Original Integrated PP Neptune steel bracelet with folding clasp is 14-21 mm wide. The black enamel face with moon phase, 48 hour power reserve sector, subsidiary dials for date and second. The white painted applied Arabic numerals accompanied by white painted matching hands. The watch has Automatic micro - rotor movement with 22 Karat solid Gold rotor and 29 jewels. The movement is PP caliber 240 / 164. Movement number is 3113227. The watch is approximately 7.5” long and weights approximately 104.5 grams.
Specifications of Watch
|Brand:||Patek Philippe Neptune 5085 / A1|
Appr. Weight :
Appr. Case Size:
Black face w/ white Arabic numerals and hands
|Features:||Dials for Moon phase, date, seconds|
|Condition :||Brand-new Condition|
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at