Original Limited Edition Etching by Surrealist Artist Joan Miro circa 1947- $60K VALUE
EXTREMELY RARE ORIGINAL LIMITED EDITION SURREALIST ETCHING
BY JOAN MIRO
This is an extremely rare original Joan Miro color etching in black and orange. The title of this piece is called The Prints of Joan Miro, One Plate. It is part of a limited edition series of 100 prints, the one we offer is numbered 36 and this piece is connected to the Wilhelm Museum Krefeld, 1957. Miro has signed and dated the print in pencil on the bottom right corner. The edition number is also printed in pencil, 36/100, on the bottom left corner. This print comes professionally matted and framed. It is marked with the gallery lot and catalogue number and is reported to be been sold for $475.00 from the gallery. The item is in extremely fine condition. It comes with a free original insurance appraisal certificate.
Specifications of Piece
|Date of Origin:||1947|
4.875" x 5.875"
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at