Marilyn Monroe in Jackie Kennedy Wig Limited Edition Photograph from Last Sitting Series by Bert Stern 1962 - $10K VALUE
Marilyn Monroe in Jackie Kennedy Wig Limited Edition Framed Photograph from Last Sitting Series by Bert Stern 1962. Signed, Numbered, & Professionally Framed.
This impeccable photograph is a rare limited edition photograph of Marilyn Monroe in a Jackie Kennedy wig from Bert Stern's "The Last Sitting" series of Marilyn Monroe photographs for Vogue magazine. The rare photographs were taken in June of 1962 at the Hotel Bel-Air. The photo session occurred just six weeks before Marilyn Monroe died of an apparent overdose. She is seen in this tongue-in-cheek and controversial photo wearing a Jackie Kennedy style wig and outfit. Her black skirt fills the bottom of the composition and seamlessly blends into the black frame of the photograph. Bert Stern ( October 3, 1929 – June 26, 2013) was an American photographer and director. He is most recognized his work for Vogue magazine. The large photograph includes the edition number 30 out of 50 in the lower right corner and the photographer's signature in the lower left. The photograph is professionally framed and matted in a simple classic black frame. On the back the item, there is a certification from the artist, Bert Stern.
Specifications of Photograph
|Title:||Marilyn Monroe in Jackie Kennedy Wig from "The Last Sitting" series. Numbered 30 out of 50|
With Frame: 33" by 32"
Without Frame 24.5" by 24.5"
Oversized Chromogenic Photograph
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at