SUNNY HARBOR - MARSEILLE
BY WERNER DREWES
This piece is an emotionally charged color woodcut entitled Sunny Harbor. The piece shows the city bathing in the sunlight. It was made in 1957 in limited edition of 200 (the current edition is 174) in abstract style with predominance of yellow and blue tones. Beautifully executed art piece presents itself as a color woodcut where the width is 7¼" and the height is 24" without frame. It's signed, numbered, and titled at the bottom of the picture. The art piece comes with a free certification of authenticity and has a $3,000.00 insurance value.
Werner Drewes (1899–1985) was a painter, printmaker, and art teacher. Considered to be one of the founding fathers of American abstraction, he was one of the first artists to introduce concepts of the Bauhaus school within the United States. His mature style encompassed both nonobjective and figurative work and the emotional content of this work was consistently more expressive than formal. Drewes was as highly regarded for his printmaking as for his painting. In his role as teacher as well as artist he was largely responsible for bringing the Bauhaus aesthetic to America.
Specifications of Piece
Dimensions/Size of Art:
Size of Frame:
Size of Piece:
7¼" x 24"
½" width/ wood
14" x 31"
|Condition :||Extremely Fine|
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at