Framed Photograph of President Eisenhower signing Reciprocal Trade Bill with Official Signing Pen - $20K VALUE
Framed Photograph of President Eisenhower signing Reciprocal Trade Bill with Official Signing Pen
This beautifully framed photograph captures the 34th President of the United States of America, Dwight D. Eisenhower, signing the Reciprocal Trade Bill in June of 1955. President Eisenhower is often referred to as one of the top ten ranking Presidents in U.S. history. Alongside the President, the photograph includes Senator Bennett, Byrd, Lyndon Johnson, Saltonstall, and Long as well as Congressional Members Bogs, Jenkins, Cooper, and Kean. Mounted under the high-quality black & white photograph is the actual Esterbrook pen the President used to sign the document. Its condition is perfect and along the clear Lucite handle is etched “The President-The White House”.
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at