Famous Composer Cole Porter Signed Letter to New Yorker Writer Irving Drutman 1939 - $6K
Famous Composer Cole Porter Signed Letter to New Yorker Writer Irving Drutman on Waldorf Astoria Stationary, December 14th, 1939
This is a lovely typewritten note from treasured American composter, Cole Porter to film and theatre critic, Irving Drutman. The letter is in regards to a recording Irving Drutman had sent to Cole Porter of the 1916 song from the musical See America First, "I've a Shooting Box in Scotland" by Porter. Cole Porter thanks Irving Drutman for the gift and remarks that he looks forward to seeing him soon. The letter is typed on the Waldorf-Astoria's stationary. This adds to the authenticity of the piece, because Cole Porter was a resident of Waldorf Towers until his death in October of 1954. Cole Porter was a well-known, famous songwriter and composter. During his prolific career, Cole Porter wrote the Tony award winning musical, Kiss Me, Kate as well as numerous hits such as "I've Got You Under My Skin", "My Heart Belongs to Daddy" and "You're the Top". This letter is in flawless condition. The creases on the note are indicative of the letter being sent and not its age.
For an additional $195.00, this item can be framed to your specifications. Please contact us for further information.
Specifications of Document
|Document Type:||Typewritten Note|
|Recipient:||New Yorker Writer and Critic, Irving Drutman|
|Signed by:||Cole Porter|
|Date:||December 14, 1939|
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at