Famous Burlesque Performer Gypsy Rose Lee Personalized Autographed Maurice Seymour Photograph - $6K VALUE
One of kind Personalized Autographed Photograph of Famous Burlesque Performer Gypsy Rose Lee. Photograph by Maurice Seymour Studios.
This headshot of legendary Burlesque and Striptease Artist, Gypsy Rose Lee features a personalized autograph. The personalized autograph reads, "To my Little Lovely-pie / My Love-- / Gypsy Rose Lee". It appears that the The sentiment of the piece indicates that the recipient was likely close to Gypsy Rose Lee. Gypsy Rose Lee was a notorious Burlesque performer famous for her casual style strip tease and witty performances. She performed at the famous Minsky's Burlesque club for four years, in the 1943 film Stage Door Canteen and opposite Gene Kelly in the Broadway musical Pal Joey. In 1957, Gypsy Rose Lee published her memoir Gypsy. Her memoir later inspired the Broadway production, Gypsy: A Musical Fable. The headshot was taken by photographer to theatrical stars, Maurice Seymour Studio. His studio's mark is in the lower left corner. This special piece of Burlesque history is the perfect item for any Burlesque enthusiast. The rare photograph has a few creases, but is otherwise in excellent condition.
For an additional $195.00, this piece can be framed to your preferences. Please contact us for more information.
Specifications of Photograph
|Artist/Maker:||Maurice Seymour Studio, Chicago|
|Subject:||Gypsy Rose Lee|
|Dimensions/Size:||8" by 10"|
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at