This gorgeous David Yurman Petite Wheaton Sterling Silver Ring is pavé set with Diamonds. The band consists of three coiled Sterling Silver strands extending from a raised square covered in pavé set Diamonds. The total carat weight is 0.37 Carats. The Ring measures 10 x 11mm and 4mm wide. The ring is stamped David Yurman. The style number is R11131DSSADI.
The ring comes with 2 years warranty and $2,000.00 insurance value.
Sculptor David Yurman and his wife, Sybil, a painter, launched the David Yurman brand in 1980. They collaborated to create jewelry that was both a fashion statement and a work of art. As both an artist and artisan, David Yurman is involved in the entire creative process, from initial sketch to finished piece. The finest precious metals, rare gemstones, and unconventional materials are fashioned by the world’s best craftspeople into jewelry of enduring quality and beauty.
Specifications of Jewelry
|Approximate Total Carat Weight:||0.37 Carats|
|Measurements :||10 x 11 and 4mm wide|
|Weight :||5,8 g|
|Circa-Period :||21th century|
|Condition :||Brand new|
|Appraised Value :||$2,000.00|
MN / NY / 3-2-16
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at