Live at Convention Hall
Vintage Photograph, Authentic Autographs,
and Official Ticket Stub!
This unique compilation piece displays an extraordinarily rare event when the Beatles performed Live at the Convention Hall in Philadelphia, PA September 2, 1964. This vintage photograph marked the 50th Anniversary of the Beatles very first trip to America and when Philly Beetlemania began. At this time the Beatles were the most popular superlative Rock and Roll band in the world. Bill Wright, the morning personality at Wibbage WIBG radio promoted this event and he brought his daughter Kelly Wright to meet the legendary group. Three of the four members personalized their autographs for Kelly. At the time, tickets only costed $5.50 which is included here as an an original pedigree ticket stub for the show.
This one of a kind memorabilia piece, comes with two letters of authenticity. The first letter comes from Frank Caiazzo, who is the foremost Beatles Autograph expert. His letter of authenticity certifies that all four Beatles signatures are authentic. The second letter of authenticity comes from Plaza 57, to certify that all pieces of this collection are authentic and has an insurance value of $80,000.00.
Specifications of Piece
|Where:||Live at Convention Hall|
|Dimensions/Size:||15¾ " x 23 ¼ "|
|Material Included:||All four Autographs, Vintage Photos, and Original Ticket Stub|
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at