20th Century Vacheron Constantin Pocket Watch for the US Corps of Engeneers in Sterling Silver - $30K VALUE
vacheron constantin POCKET WATCH
one BUTTON chronograph
for the US corps of ENGINEERS u.s.a.
CIRCA early 20th century - $30,000.00 VALUE
This Vacheron Constantin open-faced, key-less, one button, Chronograph Pocket Watch has a beautifully engraved Sterling Silver (0.900) case. The white enamel dial is in magnificent original and mint condition. The dial has an Art Deco clean design with applied Arabic numbers and indexes. The timepiece features a second sub dial at 6 o'clock. The Pocket Watch is triple signed by Vacheron Constantin and features a "Vacheron & Constanin Geneve" engraving inside the case. The movement has 20 Jewels.
After careful examination we discovered that the case is in the perfect condition, but the previous owner had the initials removed from the inner case (see the pictures). As a result of this action, the inner case flap now has a congruent marks.
Case Diameter: 52 mm,
Movement Diameter: 41 mm,
Thickness: 15 mm,
Weight: Approximately 100 gram
Circa early 20th century.
The watch comes with two years warranty and $30,000.00 insurance value.
Specifications of Watch
|Features:||Subsidiary Seconds, One button chronograph|
|Case :||Sterling Silver 0.900|
|Case Shape :||Round|
|Dial :||White enamel dial
Case diameter 52 mm
Movement diameter 41 mm
Thickness 15 mm
|Weight:||Approximately 100 g|
|Condition :||Very good condition except for inner case marks|
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at