Gérard Castonguay was born in Montreal, Canada, on December 21st, 1933. He studied at l’École du Meuble de Montréal and the Académie des Arts du Canada. A graphic artist and illustrator for over 30 years, Gérard Castonguay has been a painter since the 1970’s. Since, Castonguay has taken part in numerous group and solo exhibitions, and awarded prizes for artistic merit in Canada, the United States and France. His work is part of several public and private collections. Castonguay’s art transposes us into the atmosphere of a world larger than life. With great freedom and fantasy, he positions figures and landscapes in dream-like settings. The vivid tones and the variations of light give life and a theatrical spirit to his creations. In his opinion, there are three elements that decide whether a work of art is good: color, composition and light. He strives to combine them in order to achieve balance. This is what he believes makes his work dynamic.
Specifications of Piece
|Title:||Vases with Flowers|
|Dimensions/Size:||36" x 40"|
|Material:||Acrylic on canvas|
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at