vacheron constantin POCKET WATCH
CIRCA 1950's - $25,000.00 VALUE
Vacheron Constantin open-face key-less lever pocket watch in beautifully engraved 18 Karat Yellow Gold case. Magnificent original and mint conditional silver style dial. The dial is in Art Deco clean design with applied gold style Arabic numbers and indexes. Thin yellow gold style hands give away classic 1950's look. Featuring a second sub dial at 6 o'clock, classic of those times. Beautiful inner case and mechanism stamped by Vacheron Constantin. The Swiss mechanism has 17 jewels, adjusted to temperatures, numbered "439/6C".
Case Diameter: 46 mm,
Movement Diameter: 31 mm,
Thickness: 7 mm,
The watch comes with two years warranty and $25,000.00 insurance value.
Specifications of Watch
|Case :||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Shape :||Round|
|Dial :||Silver Style dial,
Gold style Arabic numerals
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at