1945 President Dwight D. Eisenhower Rare Signed Program from Nottingham Luncheon in his Honor - $10K VALUE
October 26th, 1945 City of Nottingham, England Luncheon Rare Program in Honour of President Dwight D. Eisenhower signed by H.W. Wooley & Dwight D. Eisenhower
This Printed Program for a Luncheon hosted by the city of Nottingham, England honoring General Dwight D. Eisenhower is signed in black ink by both Eisenhower and Nottingham City Councilman, H.M. Woolley. Future president General Dwight D. Eisenhower, attended the luncheon on Friday, October 26th, 1945 while visiting the city of Nottingham, England in conjunction with the Nottingham "Roosevelt" Memorial Travelling Scholarship Fund. The front of the program features an explanation of Eisenhower's visit to the city in typewritten black ink. The heading of the program includes colored images of the U.S. and U.K. flags surrounding the City of Nottingham crest embossed in gold. The two inside pages of the program contain the event's menu and the schedule of toasts. The back of the program has a credit for the event's orchestral director, Mr. Charles Dennis. Due to the age of this rare document, there is some staining. However, the document is overall in very good condition.
Specifications of Document
|Document Type:||Luncheon Program in Honour of Dwight D. Eisenhower|
|Dimensions/Size:||4.5" by 7"|
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
City of Nottingham Councilman H.M. Woolley
|Date:||Friday, October 26th, 1945|
|Condition :||Very Good|
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at