1940's Vacheron Constantin Unusual Thin Wristwatch Asymmetrical Case in 18 Karat Yellow Gold on Original Strap - $30K VALUE
This vintage Vacheron Constantin Unusual Asymmetrical Thin Case watch is entirely in 18 Karat Yellow Gold. This includes the asymmetrical case, small crown, smooth bezel, solid back secured with screws and the silk style bracelet. The vintage beautiful 18 Karat Yellow Gold asymmetrical thin case measures approximately 38 x 27 mm including the crown and 4 mm thick. The Yellow Gold dial has Yellow Gold index markers and gold style matching hands. The watch comes on original 18 Karat Yellow Gold bracelet made in silk style. The original Vacheron Constantin bracelet's width graduates from 11 mm to 18 mm. The watch is double signed - on the dial and on the clasp of the bracelet, along with a gold quality mark. The watch weights approximately 72.1 grams and 7" length.
The serial number: 462600
Case number: 319484
Specifications of Watch
|Style:||18 Karat Yellow Gold|
Appr. Length :
Asymmetrical Yellow Gold dial
Applied Yellow Gold markers
|Condition :||Brand-new Condition|
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at