1920's Waltham Pocket Watch Ultra Thin Platinum with Skeleton Back Cushion-Shaped Diamond Bezel Engraved 17J - $20K VALUE
Platinum Pocket Watch with Skeleton Back
Cushion-Shaped Diamond Bezel Engraved 17J
1920's - $20,000.00 VALUE
This custom made Waltham Platinum Ultra Thin Pocket Watch is in very rare cushion shape appears to be a gift to a mayor of North Caroline. This open-face key-less pocket watch has a gorgeous diamond bezel consists of 48 old mine cut diamonds (approximately 4 points each) and a filigree work throughout the rim of the watch. The crown is on top of the watch and has a checkerboard-cut sapphire. The skeleton back reviles 17J (rubies) adjusted temperatures mechanism stamped by Waltham. The mechanism is approximately 23 mm diameter and has an intricate filigree design surround it. The beige-color face is engraved "The Great State of NC" in Silver style Cursive Letters. It has black painted applied Arabic numbers and blue painted matching hands. The approximate Case Dimensions are 39 mm x 49 mm including the crown. The case thickness is approximately 7 mm. The weight is approximately 45 grams.
Serial number: 25 829202
The watch comes with 2 years warranty and $20,000.00 insurance value.
Specifications of Watch
|Brand:||Waltham Custom Made|
|Style:||Ultra Thin Pocket Watch|
|Case Shape :||Cushion|
Old Mine Cut Diamonds, appr. 4 points each
48 Old Mine Cut Diamonds,
1 Checkerboard Cut Sapphire on Crown,
17 Rubies on Movement
Beige w/ Black Arabic Numbers
Silver Style Cursive Engraving
|Condition :||Very good|
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at